Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A little scare...


Okay, so today freaked me out a bit... I have not spotted during the entire pregnancy (unlike the previous entire year of my life, hahaha!) and today, that all changed. I was pretty proud of myself for not freaking out immediately, but I called the doctor's office like you're supposed to and they told me to come in today and NOT wait until tomorrow morning (my routine appointment that had been scheduled for a month). That is what made me worry!! The sonogram looked fine and Baby Boy was nice and active. My doctor suggested rest, compression stockings (yes, I already have vein problems...and I'm not even big yet!!), etc. So I guess we're okay, thank the Lord! I am a little bit "crampy" so will most definitely postpone the walk and prenatal yoga I had planned for this afternoon. Now if I can just figure out how on earth a kindergarten teacher is supposed to stay off of her feet more, as suggested...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad BB is fine! Take it easy and prop your feet up for a while :)

    ReplyDelete