Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Father's Day

 In true Stacey fashion, I just THOUGHT I published this one (but apparently did not), so it's a few days late...  But happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there.  Jason and I don't really trade gifts anymore (unless there's something in particular one of us wants) since we don't see the point in spending money just because it's a day where people are expected to give gifts.  But I saw the most adorable photography ad and wanted to recreate it so he could have an updated picture of Reid at his office.  Needless to say, I needed an adult accomplice to help me.  The small subject was not too keen on the idea...


But he loves clomping around in Daddy's shoes, so warmed up to the idea a little...

 

And I finally got the shot I was hoping for!  Don't tell Jason, but Reid is actually crying, not laughing...which makes it even funnier to me.  

I am so thankful that God picked the perfect man for me!  He is the best husband and father I could hope for, and I love seeing him love our son each day.  I can already see bits of Jason in Reid, and I look forward to watching them enjoying guy stuff together...a game of catch, eating jellyfish strips together at our favorite sushi restaurant, watching football, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment