Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jason's B-day

Jason turned 31 on July 25, which was a Sunday, so I decided we'd celebrate on Saturday evening instead. That way, we'd all enjoy it more since nobody had to work the next day. I carefully planned my outing to the store for his surprise dinner...knowing it had to be something kind of quick (not a lot of time for food preparation around here these days!) and preferably tasty. Dixie approved, of course!



Reid was a good boy that day and slept through pretty much all of the meal, thank goodness, since lobster is not exactly a clean food to eat with all that cracking going on ;) We did later pay for him being so good...he woke up at 1am, 3am, 5am, and 7am the next day for some reason. He hadn't done that since his third or fourth week of life! Here's Jason and Reid after the big celebration:

And here's Reid later that week, in cute jammies he hadn't worn yet. I love the feet! (Should've taken a pic of his little behind, too, because it's a big monkey face!)


Reid and Daddy (notice Reid's feet all curled up...he's quickly growing to big to do that--up to 10 lbs, 13oz!!)

And beginning this week, Reid has been napping in his big boy crib! He can't roll around or really move since he's all burREIDoed up (get it? hahaha) so I've left the cute bumper in for now, but it'll be coming out when he begins scooting around. Or outgrows the bassinett...which isn't too far off with this little guy in the 75th percentile in height!

And here's our cutie's newest feat...I only got the tail end of it as he'd been doing it awhile, but still cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment