All three of us went to cousin Hayden's football game two Saturdays ago. I don't know how on earth I used to lifeguard, because I could NOT handle the heat!! We only stayed about 30 minutes because it was miserable. Reid was entertained with the grass for the first five minutes, and then he was cranky, too.
How's he sleeping these days? Since he's been walking, we've moved bedtime up to 6:15 again. On the weekends, he happily takes two long naps (would've been nice if he had done that this summer, when I had tons to do!!). I've heard that big changes when kids begin to roll over/crawl/walk can disrupt their sleep and I believe it--he randomly wakes up for no apparent reason on and off for the first few hours and last few hours of his sleep. Thankfully, it's only a few times per night and he goes right back to sleep, but Jason and I do not. But how can you be irritated with this?
Even though it's been crazy, stressful, and busier than ever with both our jobs, school beginning, and switching sitters (a wonderful thing!!!), we cram as much fun into the weekends as we can. We try to squeeze in one family trip to the pool each week, and Reid seems to enjoy it. A big change from our first trip at the beginning of the summer!
Happy guy!
"You didn't tell me I was going under!"
Favorite toy? Not toys at all...Mommy's flip flops. Thankfully, they float.
Another fave? Sunglasses, preferably ripped off of someone else's face and not his own pair. Trying on Daddy's:

No comments:
Post a Comment