Aunt Laura's visit was much too short (you know I'd say that even if she were here for like an entire year ;) but boy did we enjoy ourselves!! We ate a ton, took walks in the nice 70 degree weather (love clouds!), played with baby boy, bonded over cheesy movies and tv shows, shopped a bit, and just had wonderful sister time.
A family pic (I realized we only have one from the hospital, so need to take advantage of when people are here to snap a photo for us):

Aunt Laura, Baby Reid, and a furry Dixie cat (whose good graces I seem to be back in once again...she's purring on my lap even though Reid is right next to us):

I was bummed this pic didn't show what his bib said, so the one below shows it more clearly (and no, we don't call her Auntie, but all the other bibs were way girly...I had actually tried to find one ahead of time that said, "I love my Aunt" but again...all too girly):

Sisters and Baby Reid:

And our weekly pic. Guess at this point I'll probably move to one month pictures, but it was neat to see him grow sooo much in just a month's time! Aunt Laura accompanied us to the pediatrician last Friday and Reid is now 9 lbs and 21 1/2 inches long...tall boy!

And our weekly pic. Guess at this point I'll probably move to one month pictures, but it was neat to see him grow sooo much in just a month's time! Aunt Laura accompanied us to the pediatrician last Friday and Reid is now 9 lbs and 21 1/2 inches long...tall boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment